Sapience Analytics Announces Sapience Effort App on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
Sapience customers can now improve sales forecasting and support team productivity through automated capture of sales and support team effort
Dublin, January 13, 2017– Sapience Analytics Inc today announced that it has launched the Sapience Effort App on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Sapience Effort App automatically captures work engagement and activity data of sales and support reps and syncs with respective fields in Salesforce. This increases the adoption of Salesforce and helps sales and support leaders run better reviews, forecast with confidence, prioritize what matters, improve productivity and make every rep and team successful.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Sapience Effort App is now available on the AppExchange.
Sapience Effort App Key Features
When there is inaccurate and / or outdated data in Salesforce, it hinders the Sales team’s ability to run reviews, manage the team, align resources and forecast with confidence. For customer service and support teams, cost reduction is a prime objective. Sapience Effort App addresses these requirements by capturing employee effort and activity data in an automated manner (no user input required) and directly updating the corresponding fields in Salesforce. Now reps do not have to spend hours updating their CRM, they can spend more time on selling and solving support issues.
Sapience Effort App users achieve a 20+ percent increase in productivity while providing important actionable data to sales and support leaders to empower them to guide their teams better.
Comments on the News
- “Sapience Analytics provides People Analytics solutions for the knowledge workforce. Our customer CEOs were telling us how they were concerned about having subjective sales data, poor sales forecasting and absence of information regarding sales alignment with opportunities. Cost of support also needs to be managed with precise information regarding utilization. Sapience Effort App was created to help sales and support leaders influence the outcome of their teams more effectively by providing accurate, automated, and actionable effort analytics,” said Shirish Deodhar, CEO – Sapience Analytics.
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer,” said Todd Surdey, SVP, Partner Business Solutions & Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Sapience Effort App provides customers with an exciting new way to engage with their employees to make them more productive and win and satisfy clients.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Follow Sapience Analytics on Twitter: [@SapienceBuddy]
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Sapience Analytics
Sapience is an innovative People Analytics @ Work solution. At the individual level, it empowers users to own their productivity and wellness through mindful work. At the enterprise level, managers and CxOs get accurate Workload and Capacity Utilization insights across every business dimension of interest, enabling them to align their talent pool to strategic needs. Sapience is helping over 100,000 users at 70+ enterprises across 12+ countries to move the needle on employee engagement, employee wellness, organization productivity and business profitability.
Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Sapience is the recipient of several industry awards for its innovative product and fast growth, including Dun & Bradstreet, Frost & Sullivan, TiE50 – Bay area, NASSCOM, and IDG Channel World.
Sapience Analytics Inc
650 288 9199